Sign up now to receive free alerts from Weston's Town Officials via text message, email, and/or voice message. In your preferences you can:
- Add your address to receive geo-targeted alerts
- Indicate what type of alerts you want to receive, including weather, traffic, emergency, and more
- Indicate how you want to be notified, either text, email, and/or voice
Residents can update their information and messaging preferences by logging into their account and clicking "forgot password" to reset their accounts.
If you subscribe to a number-blocking system, please "white-list" 781-786-5000. Please also list WestonAlert's email (weston[at]getrave.com) as a safe email.
Adding Contact Information
All residential and business landline phone numbers in Weston have been uploaded into the system; however, to ensure that residents receive emergency alerts on preferred devices we highly recommend that that all residents log into their accounts to ensure those mobile numbers and/or email addresses are added to your account.
WestonAlerts is powered by Smart911 - a national service that is only accessed by first responders during an emergency. When you fill out your profile through WestonAlerts, 911 call-takers can view your profile and disseminate critical information to first responders. You provide as much or as little information as you like, such as:
- People living in your household
- pets, service animals, livestock
- medications and medical equipment
- medical conditions or physical impairments
- phone numbers associated with your family
- property details, layout, and utility information
- emergency contacts
- vehicle descriptions
This service is free so we can help you when you need it most. Your information should be maintained every six months. And, since Smart911 is a national service, your safety profile travels with you and is visible to any participating 911 center nationwide.
For existing accounts, log in at www.weston.org/WestonAlertsLogin and enter your email address as your username and click "forgot password" to reset your account. For new residents, or if you are unsure of your account status, you can register at www.weston.org/WestonAlertsLogin.
Those without internet access can have their information added into the system by calling 781-786-6201. Residents with call blocking services can make sure they receive the town’s time-sensitive calls by adding the Town of Weston phone number 781-786-5000 to their approved number list.
Residents without internet access can have their information added into the database by calling 781-786-6201.
- What is WestonAlerts?
- Why should I sign up for WestonAlerts?
- How does it work?
- How much does it cost?
- Can you guarantee that I will receive notification if I register?
- What happened to Blackboard Connect?
- How do I sign up for WestonAlerts?
- Who can sign up for WestonAlerts?
- Will I receive alerts if I don't sign up?
- What type of alerts will I receive?
- Can I call the alert phone number back or reply back to the email?
- When will I start receiving alerts?
- How do I update or remove my notification preferences and contact information used by WestonAlerts?
- How often will I receive alerts?
- How does the WestonAlerts/Smart911 system respond to busy signals or no-answer situations?
- Will my information be disclosed or shared?
- What precautions are taken to protect personal contact information stored in the WestonAlerts/Smart911 system?