We are currently taking appointments for Medicare Open Enrollment (October 15-December 7). Appointments usually book up, so call early to schedule your appointment with one of our trained SHINE counselors, 781-786-6280.
The COA offers a variety of onsite and virtual opportunities for learning, exercising, and socializing. Check out our newsletter and this month's highlights below!
- Discover Mount Auburn: Guided Tour of Mount Auburn Cemetery Wednesday, October 12, 12:30-3:45
- Hidden Brookline: Walking Tour of Slavery and Freedom Wednesday, October 26, 11:45-3:30
- COA Art Show Reception: Herb RandleTuesday, October 11, 11:30-12:30
- Halloween Harvest Luncheon Monday, October 31, 12:00-1:00 Register by 10/27
- Apple Cider Donuts at the COA Call to order by 10/11 for pick up on October 14
- Coffee & Conversations Monday, October 17, 0:00-11:00 at the COA
- Walk & Talk with the Town Manager Wednesday, October 19, 11:00-12:00
- Trail Walk: Doublet Hill Tuesday, October 18, 1:30-2:30 Meet at 1:20 at trailhead
- Transportation to Market Basket, Natick Mall, Wilson Farm
Programs & Classes
- The Long Goodbye: The American Revolution in Britain
- Medicare Overview for 2023 and Medicare Open Enrollment
- Live Virtual Walking Tour of the Heart of Venice: St. Mark's Square
- Art Appreciation: Pablo Picasso
- Life Transition Binder Workshop
- Local and Global Discussion Group Book Discussion on The Deconstructionists: The Twenty-five Year Crack-Up of the Republican Party by Dana Milban
We are using the MySeniorCenter (MSC) check-in service to sign in for in-person programs. Please remember to bring your MSC key tag when you come to the COA. If you have misplaced yours, please ask for a new one at the front desk the next time you stop by.
We continue to work closely with Town Hall and the Board of Health to monitor the virus and provide a safe environment for everyone. We will provide updates via email and our website to notify residents of any changes to the calendar. Contact the office if you have questions or concerns about any specific programs we offer.
To receive updates on calendar and safety updates or changes, new programs, presentations, transportation, services, and town events, sign up for our e-newsletter in just a few easy steps by visiting Weston, MA and enter your email address. Locate Council on Aging News and click the envelope icon. You will be sent a confirmation email with a link to click to confirm your subscription.